Unleash the Harbor Dragons!
Sunday, April 22, 2018
We invite your group to join us for a day of fast and furious racing on the harbor! Perfect for youth and adult paddlers of any experience or fitness level, this is an amazing team-building activity and group experience. We provide a day of training, racing, and all equipment – just bring your co-workers, family, and friends and find out why Dragon Boat Racing is one of the fastest-growing watersports in the world.
Registration Deadline: April 14, 2018
Fee: $750/team or $37.50/individual
2018 Dragon Boat Teams (Limit 10 – SOLD OUT):
2018 Team Registration:
Click HERE to complete your registration for the 2018 Paddlers Cup Dragon Boat Races. The Dragon Boat team roster form is available here.
- c. 150 – 200 Meter Race Course
- Each team races two qualifying times and then are seeded for the final round of races!
- Minimum Age is 14
- Boat, paddles, life vests, drummer, steer person and professional lessons provided for each team
- Each paddler receives a Dragon Boat team t-shirt
- Each team must have 20 paddlers to race. Gig Harbor Canoe and Kayak Race Team and Gig Harbor Dragon Boat Team athletes will be available to fill empty spots on a first request / first serve basis.
All communication regarding the pre-race Training Clinic taking place the day of the event (prior to the races) will be through the Team Captain. It’s important to have the entire team attend the training clinic so that everyone is hearing the same information and understands the expectations regarding their participation. Clinics will be approximately 1.5 hours, and will include land and water training.