Gig Harbor Paddlers Cup has been postponed due to Coronavirus. The new date is October 3 & 4, 2020.
The GHCKRT board believes the delay will be part of giving our community the best opportunity to stay healthy. Behind the scenes these past two weeks, we’ve been working with our partners (City of Gig Harbor, Gig Harbor Dragons and Tacoma Dragon Boat Association) to find the date best serves all the participants.
Proceeds from Paddlers Cup benefit the Gig Harbor Canoe & Kayak Racing Team. This year’s proceeds will purchase a much-needed, low-wake chase boat to increase coach supervision and paddler safety. The team need for the chase boat has not changed. The cost of putting on this community event has not changed. However, if the new date changes your ability to participate, please email email@example.com to ask about a refund.
We are looking forward to a great event. See you October 3 & 4!